The Château d’Igé, a four-star hotel and gastronomic restaurant in southern Burgundy offers the following services:
- Organisation of seminars and work sessions (up to 130 people) in the hall of the Orangery, a vast vaulted 13th-century hall located outside the Château’s estate, with private parking available.
- Lunches and dinners in the Château’s private lounges.
- Private and professional receptions (up to 130 people).
- Accommodation in the prestigious setting of the Château.
Set rates for seminars:
- One-day seminar: €69 per person including the rental of the hall equipped with a video projector and screen, a paperboard, 1 bottle of mineral water, 1 coffee and a croissant on arrival, two coffee breaks with snacks late morning and in the afternoon. Lunch is served in the conservatory: 1 kir, 1 starter, 1 main course, 1 dessert, 2 glasses of wine, 1/2 bottle of mineral water, 1 coffee.
- A full day in residence (including breakfast and dinner): €259 per person.*
* Depending on the season
For more information or to book :